Scrollbar preference idea

Hunter Kelly retnuh at pixar.com
Thu Feb 11 21:40:18 UTC 1999

Hmm I've been playing around with this, too.  I got it to a somewhat
working state, but the behavior wasn't exactly what I wanted.  Then
I had to focus on real work  :-(  I'm hoping to get another stab at it
this
weekend and make it do what I want.

I'd be interested in taking a look at what you did...