Scrollbar preference idea

Michael Irish T.M.N.Irish at herts.ac.uk
Sat Feb 27 16:26:41 UTC 1999

I, for one, certainly want scrollbars and the spaces above and below
(or to the left and right) of them to have minimum sizes.

It is possible to argue about the exact size, but I am in favour of about
1/8 inch (or 3 mm). The important thing is that the measurement is a real
world one, not a number of pixels.

I think I am right in saying that neither the Mac OS nor Windows bother
about this.

Michael Irish.