Saving a Form within the image

Ivan Brusic ivan at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 11 04:46:32 UTC 1999

Is there a simple way to save a Form within code so that it can be
returned via a method?

I am trying to re-esemble the pieces of the Form using the
ColorForm>>extent:depth:fromArray:offset: method, but the
result is incorrect.  There are several variables in ColorForm that are
required such as colors, cachedDepth, and cachedColormap, but I have not
found constructors for ColorForms or accessors methods that allow me to
set the values.

Is there a simple method to achieve what I want?

Thanks in advance,

Ivan

--

Ivan Brusic                        |  "Computers are nothing but a perfect
Graduate Student                   |   illusion of order" - Iggy Pop