getting started

Ivan Brusic ivan at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 23 16:37:33 UTC 1999

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Joshua Marker wrote:

> 	I bet there is someone on the squeak list who is, though. :-)

I can't speak for Jennifer, but I am assuming she was confused what
mailing list this post came from.  We have are own internal Squeak list,
plus she is the teaching assistant for the "Squeak" class here at Georgia
Tech. She probably gets lots of Squeak-related e-mail.  Besides, us
students are always confused!

Ivan

--

Ivan Brusic                        |  "Computers are nothing but a perfect
Graduate Student                   |   illusion of order" - Iggy Pop