X Bitmap support for Scamper

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:57:37 UTC 1999

Cool!!

Here's a change to hook your code in for file: and ftp: accesses.

Lex

'From Squeak 2.3 of January 14, 1999 on 1 February 1999 at 8:57:33 am'!

!MIMEDocument class methodsFor: 'content-types' stamp: 'ls 2/1/1999
08:55'!
guessTypeFromName: url
        "guesses a content type from the url"
        | extension |
        extension _ url asString.
        (extension includes: $.) ifFalse: [ ^self defaultContentType].

        extension _ (extension findTokens: '.') last asLowercase.

        extension = 'html' ifTrue: [ ^'text/html' ].
        extension = 'htm' ifTrue:[ ^'text/html' ].
        extension = 'txt' ifTrue: [ ^'text/plain' ].
        extension = 'gif' ifTrue: [ ^'image/gif' ].
        extension = 'jpg' ifTrue: [ ^'image/jpeg' ].
        extension = 'jpeg' ifTrue: [ ^'image/jpeg' ].
        extension = 'xbm' ifTrue: [ ^'image/x-xbitmap' ].

        extension = 'mid' ifTrue: [ ^'audio/midi' ].

        ^self defaultContentType! !