Are there pre-built headless WinNT VMs anywhere?

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 12 21:04:27 UTC 1999

You can start Squeak as a service, something like "squeak -service".
Then go to the Services Control Panel and specify how you'd like that to
run.

And yes, you should add some code in the start up list (in older Squeaks,
including pre-updated 2.3): processStartUpList or an equivalent. I had
something like:

SwikiAction new restore: myswiki.
PWS serveOnPort: 8080 loggingTo: 'nowhere.log'.

Bolot