Font and caret questions (Mac)

David Cramer David_Cramer at PBSCTrain.CA
Wed Feb 3 17:37:00 UTC 1999

<NewbieAlert>

I'm curious about two minor interface issues: 1) bringing in more fonts,
and 2) changing the caret (cursor?insertion point?) color in a workspace
window.

1) Has there been any change in the way to make use of more Macintosh fonts
in Squeak? I ran across some fairly old instructions in the mailing list
archives, but in following the steps I encountered an error suggesting to
me that I'm missing something in installing new fonts.

In trying to use Squeak on a PowerBook, I realized that the Squeak
caret/cursor/insertion point/whatzit is by default in a color that can't be
seen against the background at all. How is its color controlled?

</NewbieAlert>

Regards,

David

David Cramer, Process Innovation Evangelist          87-1313 Border Street
PBSC Computer Training Centres                       Winnipeg MB R3H 0X4
Corporate Office Research & Development              Canada