Balloon 3D framework (was: 17 new updates)

Dan Ingalls DanI at wdi.disney.com
Thu Feb 11 23:27:21 UTC 1999

>>> In a morphic screen menu, choose 'new
>morph...'/'Balloon-Demos'/'B3DMorph'.
>>
>>It's wonderful!!!! Thanks, Andreas!!!!
>
>It is really cool!!  :-)
>
>One question though.  It gets pixelated if I enlarge it.  I take it the
>rendering is done before the scaling?

This sould not happen.  Is it possible that you rotated it first, introducing an old-style warp?  Then if you scaled it the scaling would be done by warpBlt and intorduce pixelation.  If you just place the morph, cmd-click to get a yellow handle, and draw out the handle, you should get scaling without pixelation.

	- Dan