[ENH,BUG] HandMorph

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Feb 12 14:37:08 UTC 1999

[ENH] Lets the Hand take advantage of those nice masked cursors by
implementing and using #asColorForm in Cursor and CursorWithMask.

[BUGREPORT] The hand doesn't deal correctly with cursor offsets. Cursor
normal has an (-1 at -1) offset, so the pointer jumps by one pixel when the
hand grabs something. It should use the current cursor's offset. This
would also make temporaryCursorOffset superfluous. This variable is
negated anyway. It's only used for PaintBoxMorph's action cursor which
incorrectly has a positive offset (Ted, John?). I'm not sure if some of
SqCs internal code relies on this behavior so I didn't touch it for now.

Cheers,
Bert

--
  Bert Freudenberg                                            Department of
                                                             Simulation and

Attachment converted: Anon:HandMorphMask-bf.cs (TEXT/MSIE) (00006B9C)