Scrollbar preference idea

Carl Gundel morphic at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:14:47 UTC 1999

Dan,

Thanks for the help.  I've managed to get the feature mostly working in
Morphic. When I've got this polished I'll share it with everyone.

Where do I look to do this in MVC?

>...and you will have to come up with a solution for invoking the menu
>for that pane (leave the little part with the menu button?).  That is
>where I stopped the last time someone requested this feature.

As for the menu button, I've just been shift-clicking for that menu.
Since this shifted menu seems to be the "more..." menu, I think it would
be smart to move that menu item to the top of the menu (rename it "Next
menu...").  Or maybe each successive mouse click could cycle through the
available menus.

Also, any thoughts on the input focus mechanism?  It doesn't bother me
much, but it's still an issue for many users that the mouse cursor needs
to be on top of whatever pane I'm trying to type into.

-Carl