Rumor: Disney to buy Apple?

Ivan Brusic ivan at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 18 20:15:27 UTC 1999

The URL for this article is at:
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/9902/disney-to-buy-apple.shtml

One thing that was removed from this article was the following paragraph:
PUBLISHER'S NOTE: Readers and industry executives came forward yesterday
to say that the rumor presented was just that, a rumor. Please heed the
various disclaimers, as the following account has very little factual
basis.

More up-to-date info can be found at:
http://www.pelagius.com/AppleRecon/

Ivan

--

Ivan Brusic                        |  "Computers are nothing but a perfect
Graduate Student                   |   illusion of order" - Iggy Pop