updates from server

thomas k. nimrod at netzero.net
Sun Feb 14 02:58:00 UTC 1999

Hi to all.
Just a quick question. I downloaded 2 sets of  2.3 updates which
identified themselves
(I'm pretty sure) in the transcript as "/Squeak2.3/updates". This last
(3rd) batch (649? -
659) identified themselves as "/Squeak2.0/updates". Since they are
sequentially numbered
following on the previous updates, can I assume nothing is amiss?
Also, when I open Squeak, the bottom border of the window has crept
upwards a
little bit from its position when I quit it previously. Several
open/quits can make a noticeable difference. I drag the border down and
'save' but the process repeats.
And, thanks, for the Samegame Morph.

thomas k.