embedded Squeak for UNIX + bootable demo

Peter William Lount paradigm at unixg.ubc.ca
Sat Jan 16 00:37:59 UTC 1999

Hi,

VERY COOL!

Ok. I decompressed the zip file and ran the rawrite2.exe as follows:
	rawrite2 -f sqdemo~1.ima

After following the instructions I had a bootable floppy disk which I
proceeded to boot.

I got a squeak command line prompt and entered some commands. (3+4) will
print 7. Cool.

Now what?

I entered (Smalltalk keys) and got a list of classes in the smalltlak
system dictionary. I noticed many gui style classes.

Questions:

How do I activate a gui with this embedded squeak?

How do I put my own image on the diskette?

Where is more information about your demo?

How can I construct my own bootable disk with my own image and mini
application on it?

Peter