Squeak 2.3 for Windows -- Message forwarding request

Peter William Lount paradigm at unixg.ubc.ca
Wed Jan 20 08:24:26 UTC 1999

Hi,

Sure... what are their email addresses?

Peter

----------
From: David Cramer <David_Cramer at PBSCTrain.CA>
To: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: Squeak 2.3 for Windows -- Message forwarding request
Date: January 19, 1999 10:53 PM

Just out of curiosity, how would Peter and Bill feel about having the full
version of this recent message forwarded to MacSurfer and Slashdot. I'm
sure
the readers of both of those sites would probably delight in yet another
report of MS banana peel exploits. It ain't a Navy battleship dead in the
water; but, hey, why be choosy! I wouldn't like to do it without the
explicit
permission of the writers, however. Comments?

Regards,

David Cramer

Peter William Lount wrote:

> To      News Organizations,
>         Microsoft Technicial Support (see middle below) and
>         Squeak e-mail list (see below),
>
> To Whom It May Concern,

etc. etc. etc.

> Peter
>
> ----------
> From: William O. Dargel <wDargel at shoshana.com>
> To: paradigm at unixg.ubc.ca
> Cc: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
> Subject: Re: Squeak 2.3 for Windows
> Date: January 19, 1999 5:31 PM
>
> Peter William Lount wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Woops... There are some curious file dates in this directory:
> > /pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/win32/image/ at st.cs.uiuc.edu

etc. etc. etc.