Serial Port Problem

Jeffrey Odell jeffo at esprithealth.com
Fri Jan 8 12:31:20 UTC 1999

I have begun a project to communicate with the Lego Mindstorms Rcx
Brick.
In the next few days I'll get a Web Page up with some rudimentary code.
Initial goal is to initialize the interface and implement a keep alive
feature to keep the Brick on-line.

Andreas, you posted a message a while ago that indicated some code was
missing to support serial ports properly.  That message was in the