Morphic, dataflow and encapsulation

Jarvis, Robert P. Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Jan 27 19:49:29 UTC 1999

In order to be more useful I think a "graphical" programming system must
provide bi-directional translation to/from code.  Perhaps not from arbitrary
code (i.e. given some hand-written UI code it shouldn't be expected or
required to generate diagrams), but at least the machine-generated code
should be "translatable" back to diagrams.

Bob Jarvis
The Timken Company