Problems generating 2.3 VM on Linux

Carl G. Gruden carl at herc.woodgreen.org
Tue Jan 26 18:35:58 UTC 1999

Joern,

I was able to successfully build the 2.3 VM on an Intel linux (v. 2.0.35).
In addition to substituting the Interp.c file I also substituted the other
generic .c and .h files generated  from the image. So far I haven't run into
any problems, although I haven't performed any intensive tests. Does anyone
have a set of regression tests for a new build of a VM?

   __
  /\_\__  Carl G. Gruden               ~  WoodGreen Community Centre
  \/_/\_\ Information Technology Mgr.  ~  835 Queen Street East
  /\_\/_/ (416)469-5211 ext. 148       ~  Toronto, Ontario  M4M 1H9
  \/_/     fax 469-0825                ~  Canada

	filename="Carl Gruden.vcf"

Attachment converted: Anon:Carl Gruden.vcf 2 (????/----) (00006552)