Current SqueakV2.source file?

Brian briank at hex.net
Sun Jan 10 02:17:16 UTC 1999

I've been trying to run 2.3beta on my Linux box, but have been
unsuccessful in keeping things going for more than 10 or 15 minutes
before having to restart the Squeak VM (this with 20M of memory
specified when starting the VM).

One thing I'm concerned about is that I've been unable to find a version
of the SqueakV2.source file for the 2.3beta version (there was a readme
in the source that said to look elsewhere; the "elsewhere" was pretty
vague about what version the source file was for).  Does this source
file ever change between minor versions?  Can I assume the source file I
have from 2.2 will work correctly with 2.3beta?

Also, I've been unable to complete the automatic update via ftp due to
system exceptions.  Where can I find the most up-to-date files as far as
bug fixes are concerned?

  --Brian