Fw: Problem with MorphicWrappers on 2.3

Gerardo Richarte gera at core-sdi.com
Tue Jan 19 00:27:19 UTC 1999

Bruce Cohen wrote:

>I've had one problem though: I can't filein MorphicWrappers to a 2.3
>image running on a 2.3 VM (on a Mac, if it makes a difference).
>Everything comes in fine but the SystemChanges, which get an array index
>out of bounds while reading the changeset file.  I thought I'd ask if
>anyone else has dealt with this before spending any more time on it
>myself.

    Hi Bruce!

    Today I tested MorphicWrappers on 2.3 over windows, and it worked OK. I just
downloaded the version in http://www.dm.uba.ar/MathMorphs and filed it in.
    I'll send you my SystemChanges file, but please, tell me where your problem
was, so I can see if it's still there.

    Problematic Bye!
    Richie++