Name resolution

rob van den berg rvdberg at best.ms.philips.com
Tue Jan 5 08:21:16 UTC 1999

Hi John,

I tried your suggestions:

Socket initializeNetwork

did not improve the situation. I notice that when I want to access a site my IP
connection is being established, so network seems to work. But still I get the
message: unable to resolve name.

If I print

NetNameResolver localAddressString

it will give me the ip address of my Mac (192.168.0.10).

any clues left?

TIA,

rob

--
rob van den berg  rvdberg at best.ms.philips.com
+31 40 27 64071   Philips Medical Systems, Netherlands