Status of Palm III Port of Squeak

Chris Grindstaff ChrisG at appliedreasoning.com
Tue Jan 12 23:22:47 UTC 1999

Since no one has mentioned it in a few months I wanted to ask if anyone
has made any progress on this.  Since I got one for Christmas I more
interested now. ;-)

Last thing I remember is Mike Wirth sharing some of his research and
then saying he was busy porting to something else.  Mike, did you ever
get any cycles to make any progress on the Pilot port?

Has anyone else made any progress?  Certainly seems possible - we have
PocketSmalltalk, Waba, Forth and probably others on the Pilot now.

Chris
--
Chris Grindstaff - Applied Reasoning
mailto:chrisg at appliedreasoning.com