Newbie help request: Bad BitBlt arg (Fraction?); proceed to convert

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Sun Jan 3 18:52:31 UTC 1999

I thought that it would be an interesting exercise to add color: to
the Form class method dotOfSize:. When I add depth: to the form I
start geting the Bad BitBlt message. When I proceed, I get a primitive
failed error.

depth: seems to be causing the problem, but I don't know where to start
looking for an answer.

Thanks,

John-Reed Maffeo

PS

I am converting a program called Ropes which is fun to play with,
but only comes in black and white. I have Ropes running, but the color
part is stuck on this problem.