lego mindstorms and Squeak (mac-specific aside - GOOD NEWS!)

Donald T. Major, II sasdtm at unx.sas.com
Wed Jan 6 20:26:12 UTC 1999

This isn't really the proper forum for this, but I think I ought to share this,
and I know there's SOME interest:

As a mac user, I was disappointed to learn about Lego's Windows-centric position
after buying one for myself.

Then I found out about the Windows/Mac Lego/Dacta CD-ROM. That at $99 and a $15
Palm "MacPac" adaptor to use with the IR connection tower have me up and running
- with no OCX (as far as I know).

Yeah, it's *another* $100+, but at least I can now program my RCX on my platform
of choice!

--
 ..  Donald Major           System Developer    677-8000, x6937
dtm  sasdtm @ unx sas com   SAS Institute Inc   http://www.unx.sas.com/~sasdtm/