first release of my networking framework available

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Sun Jan 10 08:20:06 UTC 1999

> Do you have a working exceptions implementation?

	Yes; it's included in the Correspondents release.

	To compile it, the system needs to cope with nested block temporaries. In the system I'd been using, we hacked the compiler to just make normal method temporaries out of them. I explicitly omitted that hack, as I'm tired of it. :)  I'm working on a scope-aware implementation of closures instead.

	I suppose I'd get feedback about my exceptions stuff sooner if I put the block temps hack back in...

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist