Morphic, dataflow and encapsulation

Jerome Garcia Jerome.Garcia at wj.com
Wed Jan 27 20:46:38 UTC 1999

     This is exactly why I think there is an advantage to operating
     directly on parse trees especially if the parse trees include comment
     nodes. It should be possible to operate on them directly with both
     syntax directed editors and "graphical" programming systems thus
     providing for such bi-directional translation.

     Jerome E. Garcia
     Adventurous Mind