How difficult is multiple inheritance?

Christopher Oliver oliver at fritz.traverse.net
Mon Jan 4 01:42:07 UTC 1999

> One of the blue and whites in question is:
>
> An Experimental Description-Based Programming Environment: Four Reports
>
>                                           Ira Goldstein and Daniel Bobrow
>                                           June 1982
>
> it is listed there but does not seem to be available yet.

On line?  I wrote Lisa Alfke at PARC, and she was able to get me copies
of both the Four Reports paper and the related "A Layered Approach to
Software Design" which I'm now reading.  I am curious about the Lisp KR
paper to which Pope refers.  The closest I found in the list were Bobrow's
"Dimensions of Representation" and "An Overview of KRL, A Knowledge Rep-
resentation Language."  Does anyone know if one of these was the piece
alluded to?

Hoping holidays were relaxing for all,

Christopher Oliver, Traverse Internet, oliver at traverse.net
  let magic f = fun x -> x and more_magic n f = fun x -> f ((n f) x);;