solaris 2.6?

Bruce O'Neel bruce_oneel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 10:52:22 UTC 1999

Hi,
  I'm not sure I understand the request.  Does Squeak 2.2 built for
Solaris 2.5.1 not run correctly?  If so I can build 2.2 for Solaris
2.6 if you'd like.  I can also build the 2.3 beta but I can't seem to
get 2.3 released to run correctly yet.  It doesn't help that I know
very little about how to actually do this :-)  I would assume that Ian
Piumarta is busy doing something else and will soon release his
expertly done ports :-)

Note that you should be able, with some limitations, use the 2.3 image
with a 2.2 VM.

cheers

bruce

Miles Fidelman <mfidelman at ntcorp.com> wrote:

> Is anybody working on an update of the Unix version to Solaris 2.6?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Miles R. Fidelman

==
Bruce O'Neel - beoneel at acm.org http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~bioneel
The corporate culture is concerned less with Occam's razor than his
aftershave lotion. -- R. L. Peskin <peskin at caip.rutgers.edu>