Working together (some ideas)

Michael Rueger Michael.Rueger.-ND at disney.com
Thu Jul 15 19:38:31 UTC 1999

Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:

> and ENVY, partly by earlier work on a source management system that we
> developed at Georg Heeg (AppMan). Some of the ideas come from what
> these systems don't do but should.

I don't know wether I still have the original versions of the AppMan
system I did for Smalltalk 2.x (that's pre-ObjectWorks versions). Do you
still happen to have a copy of the stuff I originally handed over?
These should actually port to Squeak quite well.

Michael

--

 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill