newbie question

squeaker squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Tue Jul 13 17:15:24 UTC 1999

Dwight Hughes wrote:
> A possible source of helpful info might be this
> List of Useful Selectors from Smalltalk/X
> documentation (there are various differences
> between it and Squeak, but you should find it
> of value -- I'm working up a more extensive
> version of this document for Squeak, but it won't
> be ready for a little while yet):

http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/stx/doc/online/english/programming/se
lectors.html

Unfortunately, from here in the US Midwest, it has been absolutely
impossible to even load this page today -- it just times out.  Does someone
have this documentation on a mirror site with better access?  Is the whole
Stx documentation package available somewhere as a compressed  file?

John Tobler
squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Squeak?  See http://www.squeak.org/