Workspace editing

ChrisRath at aol.com ChrisRath at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 23:03:56 UTC 1999

>>For an older version of Squeak I added everything you mentioned an more and
also corrected most problems - see readmes for details - to the
ParagraphEditor class. See
"http://freeweb.digiweb.com/computers/sma/squeakPage.html" for the file.  It
will hopefully work even on the current image - I haven't checked so far.<<

Now you tell me, after I kludged in a fix today.  :)

I would love to get the fixes for the ParagraphEditor.  I went to your page
and tried to download the file but the server tells me that it can't locate
the file.  (I did download the debugger tool you wrote).  Anyway can I get
you to e-mail me the file? (or at least tell me when you get the server
fixed?).

Thanks.
ChrisRath at aol.com