Image splitting

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Fri Jul 16 15:57:31 UTC 1999

At 09:30 AM 7/15/99 -0700, Andres Valloud wrote:
[snip]
>What happens is that each project may depend on others, and may depende
>more or less on the base system too. So how about adding dependencies to
>change sets? In this way, a project is made to be dependant on another
>project, and when you file out the first all the dependant change sets
>are filedOut too IN THEIR CURRENT STATE, with a date stamp mark.
[snip]

I addressed this problem in my SIF implementation.  I punted and allow
dependencies to be edited by hand.  When I get SIF out there then it can be
enhanced so dependencies are handled automatically.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy