Radical suggestions

rob van den berg rvdberg at best.ms.philips.com
Thu Jul 15 12:46:37 UTC 1999

Bert,

I totally agree with the custom that a method should be specified where it
'belongs'. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but my worry is not so much the
fact that methods are added to exisiting (core) classes, but more to the fact
that methods are specified in diverse location, as suggested by Christian.

However, IMHO changing core classes should not be done lightheartedly.

regards,

rob

--
rob van den berg rvdberg at best.ms.philips.com
+31 40 27 62787  Philips Medical Systems, Netherlands