Workspace editing

ChrisRath at aol.com ChrisRath at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 23:09:17 UTC 1999

Thanks.  I did manage to get the page-up, page-down, delete, and insert keys
to operate in a more friendly manner.  There are a couple of class methods in
the ParagraphEditor initialization that had to be modified and I added a
pageUp and pageDown function to the instance methods.

All and all, I am a much happier squeaker now.  :)