[SqT][BUG][FIX] spawn hierarchy causing "subscript is out of bounds:"

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Thu Jul 29 23:16:52 UTC 1999

Hi Folks.

Test pilot Chris Norton reporting for duty...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  Dwight Hughes [SMTP:dwighth at ipa.net] wrote:
"I'm seeing this in various classes in the System Browser. I'm selecting a
class, then "-- all --"  or a method category, then a method, then going
back to the class and doing a "spawn hierarchy". I'm giving the method
protocol because the problem seems to be grouped this way (but the same
methods will give the same error even when "-- all --" is selected) -- the
index matches the selector's position in the list for its category."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure I've got this fixed, but I'm in the middle of a major
release and I'm up to my eyeballs in work.  So I'll toss out this fix to
y'all and hope for the best.  ;-)

Actually, I'm pretty confident that this fixes Dwight's reported bug.
However, as with all new code, a period of general testing should really
occur prior to release of this fix.  So without further ado, here's my fix.
Test pilots only.

Cheers!
---==> Chris   <<Spawn Hierarchy Fix.29Jul703pm.cs>>

	filename="Spawn Hierarchy Fix.29Jul703pm.cs"

Attachment converted: Anon:Spawn Hierarchy Fix.29Jul703pm.
(????/----) (00012177)