[ENH] Help for Adding Name Space to Squeak

Alan Lovejoy sourcery at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 25 20:57:17 UTC 1999

And Namespaces should also each have their own independent Symbol Table,
so that objects from different Namespaces can interact without possibility of
conflict (Symbols from different Namespaces could then have the same
characters, but still not be ==.  And it works for message selectors, too!).

I agree with the rest of your excellent post (it essentially mirrors what I've
thought for years).

--Alan