[ANN] OSProcess version 0.3 for Squeak (swiki problem?)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jul 7 12:42:18 UTC 1999

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 01:08:13AM -0700, David M.Siegel wrote:

> "David T. Lewis" wrote:
>
> > I have posted a new version of OSProcess for Squeak on the swiki at:
> >         http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.708
>
> I get 'file not found' when I click on any of the files on the page.

I think perhaps something is out of whack on the server. The files
were accessible last night; this morning I got the same error you saw.
I had uploaded the files from the sandbox page originally (because I
had never used the upload swiki before), so I perhaps those files
get automatically cleaned up on the server(?).  Thinking that might
be the case, I uploaded the files again a couple of hours ago, but
they still were not accessible from the swiki page. Now a couple of
hours later I'm seeing error messages on the welcome page (squeak.1).
Hope I did not cause the problem; I'm new at this. In any case, I'll
check again later tonight and see if I can sort things out.