Source/version/goodie/bug manager (large project) [Re: WorkingTogether....]

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Thu Jul 15 01:58:07 UTC 1999

I only know about the description in the Green Book (with several screen
shots). I don't know if it was ever used except for internal Xerox use
or if it was enhanced into something else or where the code might be
now. Actually, it should be fairly easy, well, straightforward anyway,
to recreate most of what was described.

-- Dwight