Squeak on Casio E100

Rupert_BROWN at paribas.com Rupert_BROWN at paribas.com
Mon Jul 12 09:40:29 UTC 1999

Hi
I'm an ex Digitalk and ST80 developer who has just rediscovered my youth with
Squeak
Is any working being done to optimise it for the Casio E100 Palm PC  I have the
MIPS VM running with a mini image but is just too slow to be anything more than
a toy at the moment
Thanks
- Rupert

This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a
commitment by Paribas except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and Paribas. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or
dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender
immediately.

Ce message est confidentiel ; son contenu ne reprÈsente en aucun cas un
engagement de la part de Paribas sous rÈserve de tout accord conclu par
Ècrit entre vous et Paribas. Toute publication, utilisation ou
diffusion, mÍme partielle, doit Ítre autorisÈe prÈalablement. Si vous
n'Ítes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immÈdiatement
l'expÈditeur.