[newbie] How to move classes?

Benoit St-Jean lamneth at aei.ca
Sat Jul 17 07:02:40 UTC 1999

At 01:00 99-07-17 -0600, you wrote:
>I may be lazy but I could not find this in a FAQ.  How do I move classes
>from one system category to another?
>
>Example:
>  Assume I created a category: MyMVCStuff.
>  Assume I created a class called 'Can' under MyMVCStuff.
>  Assume I created variables and methods for Can.
>  Assume I created a new category: LunchDemo.
>
>  Problem:
>    How can I efficiently move Can and all its state
>    and behavior from MyMVCStuff to LunchDemo?  Am I
>    doomed to cut & paste hell?

In you browser, in the category list, right click and select reorganize.
Then, edit the categories and accept it.  After that, from the same pop up
menu, select update.
Benoit St-Jean                           Creative Technologies International
871-8585 #234                           1440 Ste-Catherine ouest, Bureau 400
email (work) : bstjean at creative.ca        Montreal, Quebec, Canada,  H3C 3R7
      (home) : lamneth at aei.ca

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of CTI