[BUG] 2.5test primitiveTable changes?

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Wed Jul 28 22:11:37 UTC 1999

The prim table for the latest 2.5test has a couple of odd seeming changes
related to sound prims.
182 is changed from
primSampledSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtleftVolrightVol();
oldprimSampledSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtleftVolrightVol();
and 185 is added as
primSampledSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtleftVolrightVol();
which would be ok if I could find any proper implementation of old....

The prims in this batch are created from the various AbstractSound
subclasses, but none of them implement the old... version and there appear
to be no changes to SampledSound in the recent upgrades. Typo? The
'offending' version is dated 'jm 7/9/1999 22:36'

I claim that this is a good illustration of the advantages of a modularized
VM :-)

tim

--
Useful Latin Phrases:- Sic faciunt omnes.
Everyone is doing it.