YEOW! ( was: Re: Squeaklets )

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Sat Jul 3 18:31:02 UTC 1999

You are probably seeing the Mac specific VM code in the
InterpreterSupportCode class "source files" message category. These
methods contain large pieces of C code as strings -- thus you can see
them directly in the image. This C code is of course maintained
externally in all the other platforms. "Smalltalk discardVMConstruction.
Symbol rehash" should get it all out of your image.

-- Dwight