System Name (was: Re: [UPDATES] Test Pilots only)

agree at carltonfields.com agree at carltonfields.com
Fri Jul 16 18:46:32 UTC 1999

Clearly the better view.  Regrettably, legal will probably demur in view of the likelihood of confusion issue and a small, but litigious, three-letter-name company.

Personally, I think each and every version should be renamed "fred," just so we can all remember the name of the current version, and so that Ted needn't have to update <http://www.squeak.org> after each new rev.