Funny message at top of Swiki page

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 1 20:18:38 UTC 1999

let me guess... you're using netscape, and you did something like:
http://host/myswiki
which netscape took for the directory, and thus opened:
http://host/myswiki/
and swiki understood that and showed page myswiki.1
but now links are all relative to ... /myswiki/ and look like:
http://host/myswiki/myswiki.2
swiki server informs you of that

to avoid it, use myswiki.1

bolot