Squeak and CasioE105

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Mon Jul 26 15:22:44 UTC 1999

From:  Dean Swan at MITEL on 07/26/99 11:22 AM

Serg,

     I experienced similar behavior.  What I did to solve it was define a new
"button" in the Casio menu utility, and set it's command line to:

          "\Program Files\Squeak\Squeak.exe  \Program Files\Squeak.image"

Obviously, you should specify the name of your image file where I put
"Squeak.image".  There's probably a "more correct" way to install Squeak and
define an association for ".image" files, but I have no love for Windows CE, and
I can run Squeak, so I haven't probed any further.

                                   -Dean

"Serg Koren" <usinet.skoren at ibm.net> on 07/23/99 08:11:43 PM

Please respond to Serg at VisualNewt.com