AI, intelligent agents and nonesuch

Jerome Garcia Jerome.Garcia at wj.com
Fri Jul 2 17:56:27 UTC 1999

     Hi Warner,

     You might also want to check out
     http://www.starbridgesystems.com/home/index.htm for related info about
     their reconfigurable computer systems.

     In their SBS TECHNOLOGY BREAKTHROUGHS page in their TECHNOLOGY section they
     mutter about advanced artificial intelligence algorithms and techniques
     such as recursion, cellular autonoma, heuristics and genetic algorithms and
     the system evolving itself. It all sounds very impressive but to me
     somewhat incomprehensible. Need more data.

     I don't know whether it is all hype but I intend to learn more.

     Jerome