[newbie] How to copy class to different name?

Leandro Caniglia caniglia at dm.uba.ar
Mon Jul 19 23:04:30 UTC 1999

>Bob Arning wrote:
>>1. File out the class BudgetChips.
>>2. Use a FileList (or your favorite text processor)
>>   to edit the fileout changing all references from
>>   BudgetChips to GourmetChips.
>>3. File the resulting changes back in.
>
>That method will certainly work.  Thanks.  I was kind of hoping I could do
>it all from within Squeak but ....

1. Write Chips on the "air" and hit <enter>
2. Double click on the Chips class and select the subclasses menu item
3. Drag BudgetChips methods and drop them on GourmetChips

These and many useful things can be done after installing the MorphicWrapper
package (http://www.dm.uba.ar/mathMorphs or
http://sugarWeb.com/Miniatures/Files/Morphic/MW24b.zip).

/Leandro