Celeste attachments handling improvements?

Michael Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Thu Jul 29 10:39:15 UTC 1999

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Look at the popup menu in the top-right pane page--isn't there a "save message" option?
> That's how I've been using to handle MIME attachments I receive. [...]

Totally neat - I got my test attachment!  I had to use a slightly different process to do this in Netscape Communicator mail:
(1) create a category
(2) use "file" to make a copy of the message in the category
(3) use "export category (Unix/Eudora)" (which works on the whole category)
(4) import the eudora mailbox into Communicator, see the attachment and be happy!

Mike