On Reuse

Rik Fischer Smoody riks at smOO.com
Fri Jul 2 20:59:38 UTC 1999

At 1:06 PM -0600 99/7/2, Edward P Luwish wrote:
>Years ago, Ed Berard circulated essays on the Usenet that were excellent
>and provocative.  I hope he is still active in the field.
Most (all?) of those were incorporated into
"Essays on Object-Oriented Software Engineering", Vol. 1
with ISBN 0-13-288895-5
It was a clever way to get serious editorial commentary for the book. 8-)

Rik Fischer SmOOdy     riks at smoo.com
	smOOdynamics    -     Systems Made Outa Objects
		503-249-8300 ph/fx
	2400 NE 25th, Suite 800
	Portland, OR 97212
---
Don't worry that people will steal your ideas. . .
Good ideas have to be crammed down peoples' throats. . .
and even then, they might not sink in.