Celeste attachments handling improvements?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Jul 29 06:59:54 UTC 1999

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Lex Spoon wrote:

> Once the multipart parser is done, someone needs to update the Celeste
> UI.  Ideally, attachments could show up as clickable text links that
> popup a menu, similar to URLs....

I sent a changeset to the list a while ago with utility classes for MIME
parsing/decoding. These would be handy when adding MIME support to
Celeste. You can see these classes in action in my MailArchive that
handles attachments - have a look at http://swiki.gsug.org/SQFIXES/
The changeset is an attachment to the message titled
"[ADDON] Mimedecoders and Streams"

  /bert