Documentation

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Fri Jun 11 14:13:40 UTC 1999

Except for the live video and audio part, this is what Ted Kaehler is
working toward - the "BankAccount Tutorial" being the first of several:

http://www.squeak.org/tutorials/BankAccount.html

These are (will be) primarily transcriptions of some demos/tutorials
John Maloney did on Morphic (BankAccount gets started with Mophic in its
last section).

-- Dwight